Saturday, June 30, 2012

My first two crochet projects!

Remember that scarf I started a whole ago? Well, I finished it! It is absolutely gigantic, and that's exactly how i was hoping for it to turn out. It took about 2.75 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver worsted weight yarn (Color: Aran).
Here's a picture :]


Do you also remember that carrot colored yarn I had? Well, I made a beret out of it and it's super cute, if I may say so myself. It took a few hours to make, so I'll definitely be making more once I get more yarn.
Here's a picture of the beret, modeled by one of my beautiful cats, Angelica:


Isn't she adorable? Haha, I would show you guys my other cat, Evie, but she's camera shy. Oh, and in case you were wondering, the scarf is about 78 inches in length and 9.5 inches wide. Huge, right? I would've made it wider, but the may have been a bit excessive.

I can wait to start something new and a bit more challenging, and I'll be sure to update with whatever I'm making next.


Soleia

1 comment: