Friday, May 25, 2012

And the story begins

I'm not new to blogging, but I'm definitely no veteran. I have had other blogs on various platforms but I fail to be consistent. This will be different, though. I know it.

This blog won't be the same as my others were. I'm going to use this to help do something I've never done before: work to better myself. I've wasted too much time on things I'm not too sure will even matter later in life. From now on I'm going to spend my time turning myself into the me I've always wanted to be. I have many personal obstacles I'll need to overcome, but I'm starting to believe in myself. I have physical, and emotional/mental changes I'd like to make. I guess those will be revealed with time.

I'll be documenting about various things such as: my weight loss journey, my daily life, my thoughts, and just my overall quest for happiness and self-acceptance.

I hope that others out there might relate to me however they do and find inspiration to work for themselves well. (:


Soleia

No comments:

Post a Comment